5 Best Practices for Developing a Successful Corporate IP Strategy
Companies rely heavily on their IP team’s technology expertise, competitive research and analysis, and product development counseling to drive the business forward. However, evaluating a corporation’s IP portfolio together with market research and analysis must produce actionable insight. This is a tall order for executives.
In this white paper, learn about five critical considerations the c-suite must assess in developing an effective IP strategy for the business.
5 Best Practices Covered in the White Paper:
- Innovation Support – Streamlining Market Research & Innovation Submission
- Prosecution Optimization – Engineering Better Patents
- Portfolio Management – Evolution Beyond Docketing
- Licensing & Monetization – Leveraging the Business’ Most Valuable Assets
- Foreign Filing – Strategically Positioning the Company’s Portfolio