Innovation Opportunity Management Best Practices
Whether it’s a new product concept, external partnership, licensing deal or potential merger or acquisition, there is an upside to having myriad options which could potentially have a huge impact on your business. The downside? Efficiently and accurately reviewing each in order to find the one(s) which might disproportionately impact your business. The other hard truth often exposed during the review process: many of those “great” opportunities are only half-baked.
5 Best Practices Highlighted in the White Paper Include:
1. Define Your Goals Before Pursuing Ideas
2. Get Buy-In Throughout the Organization
3. Put People Before Process
4. Define Your Decision Making Framework
5. Create the Process and Timeline
Download and read the white paper to learn more details.